Road Permits are required by the local councils to allow a skip to be placed on a public road.

Currently D J Laing can arrange a permit on your behalf from Angus Council.  Current fees are £50 for a non traffic sensitive area and £100 for a traffic sensitive area.

Permits from Dundee City Council must be arranged by the customer in advance of hiring a skip.

Bulding Supplies Store